Hello and beautiful Thursday!
Today I would like to focus on my ever-growing jewelry obsession. I am going to do a three part post, first starting on rings from stargaze jewlery. Each post will have a different accesory focus along with a different brand.
The brand I will be featuring in this post is the mystical and stunning Stargaze Jewlery. Their collection of beautiful rings is something to make you stand out and add a magical touch to your outfit. The prices are quite affordable and the rings are so pretty. Get them here.
My Top 10 rings include:
- This Gorgeous astrid ring. When I wear rings like this I feel a little bit goddessy. It makes me feel unique and lovely.
2. You’ve heard about and seen women, even men, wearing those crystals on their necks. They are stunning and whimsical. But, have you ever thought about wearing them on your finger? Dare to stretch the trend with this ring.
3. Want something connecting you to the water and your senses? This little blue ring and stone ring are simply gorgeous for an alluring look.
4. “For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” -Vincent Van Gogh. This wrap around ring is perfect for anyone who finds beauty in the stars.
5. Blue, Black, and God. Dare I say the most awe inspiring color combination? When gold and blue are together it adds for a dreamy look but when you put black in it gives you something to stand out in. This ring set is for anyone looking to slay with their ring game.
6. Feel like a princess with this cute and quaint little crown ring. Not ready to add a real tiara to your wardrobe? If so, try this pretty ring to make you feel special.
7. I told you about my love of black, blue, and gold rings in 5. But these pictures are here to prove that silver is just as killer.
8. These simple yet lovely rings give a refined look to any outfit.
9. Feeling the sea life? This wave ring is perfect for you and really afordable too!
10. There are not enough words to describe how exquisite this ring is.
Have a magical day